WHY IS TESTING IMPORTANT?
Community Health & Wellness Partners (CHWP) seeks to serve the community by offering testing services and follows the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, the Ohio Department of Health and the Logan County Health District’s recommendations to help identify local disease burden and to limit community spread of COVID-19.
WHO CAN BE TESTED?
COVID-19 Testing is recommended for those who have COVID-19 like symptoms, or who believe they have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. COVID-19 like symptoms include but are not limited to fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body ache, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
The testing will be the most accurate for persons experiencing symptoms for at least 3 days.
Current CHWP Patients
- Patients with or without symptoms can be tested.
- Call 937-599-1411 to speak to a nurse.
- If you do not have a primary care provider, Community Health & Wellness Partners would be happy to help you establish care with one of providers currently accepting new patients. We offer services at all of our locations: Bellefontaine, West Liberty, and Russells Point.
WHAT KIND OF TEST WILL BE PERFORMED?
The type of test used is commonly referred to as a rapid antigen test. If you need to complete testing for a specific purpose (i.e. travel, employer, etc.), please ensure that this type of test is acceptable with the requester.
- The cost of the test alone is $50.
- Most insurance companies should cover the full cost of the test without any patient cost sharing.
- If you DO NOT have insurance, there is no upfront cost. Your claim will be submitted for reimbursement to an uninsured COVID-19 testing program.
HOW IS THE TEST PERFORMED?
A nurse wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will assist you in using the nasal swab to collect your sample.
HOW & WHEN WILL I GET MY RESULTS?
The sample will be processed on site and you will be notified of your results within 20 – 30 minutes of testing. After the test result, you will receive instructions on what to do next. All results will be sent to your Primary Care Provider and the Ohio Department of Health.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME FOR TESTING?
- Photo ID
- Your insurance cards.
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING INCREASED STRESS/ANXIETY/DEPRESSION? ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO MEET YOUR BASIC NEEDS (FOOD, HOUSING, FINANCES, ETC.)?
Call 937-599-1411 Option (5) to speak to one of our Case Managers. We will assist you as we are able.
PLEASE WEAR A MASK.
The CDC continues to recommend wearing masks–regardless of whether someone is fully vaccinated–in healthcare settings. The mask requirement remains in place upon entry to CHWP. THANK YOU!
PRECAUTIONS AT COMMUNITY HEALTH & WELLNESS PARTNERS:
To ensure your safety CHWP staff follows current Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the Ohio Department of Health and the Logan County Health District’s guidelines and protocols.
- Practicing frequent hand hygiene.
- Wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Cleaning and disinfecting
- Maintaining social distancing guidelines.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A LIFE-THREATENING EMERGENCY PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC OR OFFICE. CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
THANK YOU! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU.