Bill of Rights
of Privacy Rights
New Patient Packet
Offering a full scope of family medicine care that respects patients as individuals. Providers at CHWPLC offer call coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for optimum patient care. The provider team takes care of short-term illness, long-term diseases and gives advice to help you stay healthy. We work to help patients understand their condition and engage them in solutions to support medical management.
To improve care and stay current with technology, CHWPLC has integrated electronic medical records and continues to provide care utilizing current technology and resources available.
We encourage all of our patients to visit Community Health & Wellness Partners for their general primary care and non-life-threatening condition/s. It is a desire and goal of CHWPLC to care for their patients in the medical office and reduce the burden on the local emergency room. However, should the condition be life threatening, please go to the nearest emergency room.
Community Health & Wellness Partners of Logan County welcomes new patients regardless of ability to pay. No patient is turned away from services for inability to pay. However, CHWPLC is not a free clinic.
A nominal fee of $25, unless participating in the sliding fee scale, or other payment arrangements are made, is due at the time of the visit.
Transportation is provided by Transportation Logan County. If you are a patient of CHWPLC and have an appointment at either our West Liberty or Russells Point locations, please contact us to schedule your transportation to our office.
After Hours Coverage:
The providers at Community Health & Wellness Partners of Logan County offer 24-hour, 7 days a-week call coverage. To reach a provider on call after hours:
- Contact Community Health and Wellness Partners of Logan County at (937) 599-1411 and press #7 to reach the provider on-call.
- Request that the CHWPLC provider on call be contacted and instructed to return your call.
- A provider will be contacted to return your call
- Keep your phone near you so that the provider's call to you can be answered and questions or concerns addressed.
- Be on time for an appointment or call within 24 hours to cancel
- Bring insurance cards and money sufficient to cover copays or proof of income if applying for a sliding fee discount.
- For those indigent a nominal fee of $25 per visit applies (Payments can be made).
- Bring a list of current medications with the name, dose and prescribing provider